Dragon Ball Universe 93 ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The story of Universe 93! This is a shared site with the United Z-Fighters. New chapters and episodes come out often.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaj_Asl0lvir

Kaj_Asl0lvir

Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred   Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 2:29 am

What If Seda knocked Nitzu And Jaduko out instead of Kaj?

Kaj stared intently at Prince Seda, then turned his head to the unconcious Saiyan and Nitzu, then back to Seda

"I'll make you pay for hurting my friends you bastard!" Kaj clutched his fists and his Aura flared up as the Potrean powered up infront of Seda
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred   Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 5:41 pm

A tall figure stood several yards away from Kaj, blue sparks of light softly vibrated around him. The man had spiky, dark blue hair. His dark blue Saiyan tail wrapped around his waist and his grey aura softly pulsated around him.
Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred Delete10

"The fools deserve my punishments if they are too weak for my taste." Seda wiggled his fingers around as he tightened his glove, he clenched his fist and stared at Kaj, locking eyes with the Potrean.
Back to top Go down
https://readuniverse93online.forumotion.com
Kaj_Asl0lvir

Kaj_Asl0lvir

PostSubject: Re: Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred   Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 5:56 pm

Kaj grit his teeth as Seda seemed to taunt him, aggravating him as Kaj's aura flared up even more, his Skin flashing Red for a few moments before he calms himself down and gets into a fighting stance similar to Piccolo

"You're the weak one to believe that strength can define a person's abilities, and I shall show you just what that means!"

Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred   Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 5:58 pm

Seda scoffed and lifted his chin. "Tch, be glad I'm talking to you, mortal." He lowered his chin and crossed his arms getting into a fighting position like Vegito when he crosses his arms. "That fool behind you didn't unleash his true power, and his acquaintance wasn't much stronger." He said, motioning to Jaduko and Nitzu behind Kaj.

"Are you strong enough to defy a god?" Seda asked taunting Kaj, wanting for him to attack.
Back to top Go down
Kaj_Asl0lvir

Kaj_Asl0lvir

PostSubject: Re: Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred   Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 6:06 pm

Kaj only stared at Seda "I don't care about whether or not you're a god or the spawn of the devil, I'll fight you and I will beat you!" Kaj said as his right eye turned pure white, as well as his Skin fading to Red as his teeth sharpen, as well as his spikes growing out, almost immediately afterwards, the enraged Potrean dashed at the God, almost instantly he barraged Seda
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred   Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 6:11 pm

Dodging most of the attacks in the blink of an eye, Seda was now up close to Kaj. He uncrossed his arms and thrust his fist into the Potrean's stomach, stopping him in his tracks instantly. Seda's fist dug deeper and deeper into Kaj's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Kaj_Asl0lvir

Kaj_Asl0lvir

PostSubject: Re: Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred   Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 6:18 pm

Kaj's eyes widened as Seda dug his fist deeper into Kaj's stomach, only for him to smirk and grab his arm and looked up at the God "All you did was get me closer" Kaj said as he Headbutted Seda, then blasted him with a beam of Ki "Demonic Blast times Twenty!" Kaj shouted
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred   Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 6:21 pm

The beam sent Seda flying back with tiny, tiny scratches appearing on his body. He opened his eyes and a blank expression rested on his face. Fizzing out of view, he caused Kaj to look around for him. With a swift kick, the Prince appeared next to Kaj and slammed his leg into the side of the Potrean's neck, causing the air around them to explode and create a crater in the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kaj_Asl0lvir

Kaj_Asl0lvir

PostSubject: Re: Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred   Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 6:30 pm

Kaj gets knocked forward, but recovers and stumbles a few more feet before regaining balance, both him and Seda now 9 feet deep in the crater, soon both of them leaped up at eachother, parrying one another's kicks an punches as they try attacking, only for both of them to blast eachother and get knocked back by the shockwave "Heh, is that all ya got?" Kaj says as he wipes the blood off his lips
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred   Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 6:32 pm

"I expected more out of you, mortal." Seda replied seeming unfazed by the fight, Kaj was keeping up with him, but he would soon easily dispose of him as he did with Jaduko and Nitzu. Lifting his hand as he floated in the air, he motioned with his fingers for Kaj to charge as his opposite hand was held behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Kaj_Asl0lvir

Kaj_Asl0lvir

PostSubject: Re: Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred   Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 6:38 pm

Kaj seemed to only get more aggravated by the taunts, just as Kaj was about to charge at Seda, he noticed his arm behind his back, not playing into the attack like a fool, he stands there, eventually Snap-Vanishing and appearing in front of Seda, as he tries to attack Kaj, it only turned out to be an afterimage, the real Kaj slammed his knee into Seda's back then used the momentum to kick the God in the face then slam his elbow into his stomach "That could have worked if you tried that against me when I was younger, heh"
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred   Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 6:41 pm

Seda bent over after the attack, Kaj heard a snicker come out of Seda's mouth. With a snap of his fingers behind his back, a beam slammed into the side of Kaj's cheek as if the snap caused a random ki attack to fire from anywhere in the air at a specific target. Seda kicked away from Kaj.
Back to top Go down
Kaj_Asl0lvir

Kaj_Asl0lvir

PostSubject: Re: Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred   Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 6:49 pm

Kaj got sent flying back into a mountain from the kick, causing it to crumble into stones, as Kaj got covered by the rubble, his eyebrows started arching, as his pupils came back, but in the form of slits, soon the rubble covering the Potrean got scattered as Kaj screamed in anger as two more arms burst from his back, now having 7 spikes as Kaj only shouts and stays silent afterwards

(demonic Kaj)
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred   Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 6:53 pm

"Stepping up your game, are you?" Seda questioned. "More arms won't aid you in this fight, fool." He flew towards Kaj at a slow enough speed that Kaj could see him coming. "Against me, you'll need 6 more arms to even stand a chance, but soon you'll have none!" He slammed his knee into Kaj's throat.
Back to top Go down
Kaj_Asl0lvir

Kaj_Asl0lvir

PostSubject: Re: Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred   Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 7:00 pm

Kaj didn't respond, Seda's kick seemingly having no effect on him as he raises his arm and grabs Seda's foot then looks at him, now with uncontrollable fury, Kaj grabbed his throat with his other three arms and threw him to the sky and chased after him "I'm not done yet you bastard!" Kaj shouted as he barraged Seda with a series of demonic blasts then flew through the smoke and grabbed Seda from behind and slammed the God, along with himself into the ground, causing mountains within a one hundred mile radius to fall apart
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred   Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 8:03 pm

As the smoke cleared, nothing appeared to be damaged on Seda, aside from his gi top and inner shirt being ripped completely off, revealing his bare torso. Seda teleported out of Kaj's grasp and appeared behind him, grabbing hold of one of the fake arms, and completely ripping it off of Kaj.

Nothing was said, all he did was have an irritated look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kaj_Asl0lvir

Kaj_Asl0lvir

PostSubject: Re: Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred   Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 3:18 pm

Kaj smirked, his fangs showing as he smirked "Heh, getting angry? Well i hope you didn't think I was only capable of having four arms." Kaj said as he threw his arms to his side, immediately Ten arms bursts from his back and sides "Hope you'll be fast enough to dodge 10 attacks at once"
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred   Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 3:39 pm

Before Kaj could move a muscle, Seda lifted his hand and a white orb with black sparkles formed in front of his palm. A massive energy blast shot into Kaj sending him flying away with it. "You fool, learn to shut your mouth when in battle. It's what makes you weak."
Back to top Go down
Kaj_Asl0lvir

Kaj_Asl0lvir

PostSubject: Re: Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred   Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 5:21 pm

Kaj only gets knocked back by the blast, still standing with just a scratch, it can be seen that he pushed his arms against the blasts and knocks it back a few feet before kicking it back at Seda "Hyaa!!"
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred   Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 5:59 pm

Prince Seda leaned his torso back and twisted to dodge the attack, letting the beam pass his chest. He quickly turned his head and teleported in front of Kaj within a split second, throwing an uppercut into Kaj's jaw sending him flying up. Seda jumped in the air and spun, slamming his foot into Kaj's stomach, sending the Potrean skidding across the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kaj_Asl0lvir

Kaj_Asl0lvir

PostSubject: Re: Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred   Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 8:38 pm

Kaj seemed to only laugh at this "Heh, that's what you call an attack? I thought you were supposed to be a god" but Kaj knew he wouldn't be able to stay in this form for much longer before his energy depleted and his body would give in, knowing he'd have to finish Seda fast if he wanted a chance to stop him from killing Nitzu and Jaduko, getting up, he puts all his arms to his side "Now, let's end this! From this point onwards, I'm going all out, and I won't lose to the likes of you!!" Kaj said as he leaped at Seda, barraging him with a series of punches, ten times faster now with ten times as much more force as he landed most of his attacks "Blood burst barrage!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred   Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaj Aslolvir vs. Prince Seda - Rage Incarnate takes on The God Of Hatred
Page 1 of 1