Dragon Ball Universe 93 ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The story of Universe 93! This is a shared site with the United Z-Fighters. New chapters and episodes come out often.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VOL 1: Chapter 10 - "Reunited Blood Brothers"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

VOL 1: Chapter 10 - "Reunited Blood Brothers" Empty
PostSubject: VOL 1: Chapter 10 - "Reunited Blood Brothers"   VOL 1: Chapter 10 - "Reunited Blood Brothers" I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 6:33 pm

Later that night, Jaduko sat outside of Kame House on the porch, he looked up at the moon for the first time in his life. "So, this is what it's like to not have a tail.." He smiled as the moonlight reflected off of the ocean water. "The moon is pretty." He continued. Over the past few hours, Jaduko has learned everything he could about Saiyans from Master Krillin, realizing why Rukiro never allowed him to look at the moon. It was all because of his tail.

"It really is." Lizz replied, sitting down on the porch next to Jaduko with a sleeping Taisuka in her arms. "He's never seen it before either, I hope he gets the chance one day, but I don't want him to go through the pain of removing his tail... Like you did." She frowned as she looked at Jaduko's backside. "I'm sorry you had to go through that, I'd be scared to death if I were in your shoes." She held Taisuka tightly in her arms, he was still fairly small for a 3 year old child.

"It was pretty scary." Jaduko replied. "But now that I can see the beauty for the the moon is, it's worth it. Taisuka's mother would be thankful for you taking care of him." This caused Lizz to look at Jaduko.

"You knew his mother?" She asked, to which he replied.

"Not really, Rukiro knew her though, his parents were close friends to my parents. The past few nights have made me think it was all a lie that Rukiro made up... but seeing Taisuka actually exist made me feel.. happy, maybe he didn't lie to me."

"You're both Saiyans, the only two on Earth now that Rukiro is gone." Lizz replied. "I heard how you were upset with your brother for lying to you about your heritage, but.. not all Saiyans are evil." She said softly trying to calm him down.

"I know." Jaduko replied. "But the ones I saw, they're evil, that's why I want to become strong, so I can show them what a true Saiyan is. The ones Rukiro would tell stories about, the ones who are the good guys." He stood up on the porch, Lizz stood up as well.

She laughed. "You're so brave and confident for just a kid. Unlike me, the only reason I'm a student here anymore is so I can take care of Taisuka."

Jaduko lifted a finger in the air. "That's right! I have a question." Lizz's ears seemed to perk up. "Why is Taisuka here? What happened to his parents?"

Lizz frowned even more. "From what Master Krillin told me, his father died a few hours before he was born. I don't really want to go into that story right now with you, one day you'll understand what happened. His mother disappeared from the Planet when he was just a baby and she left him here on the island, where Master Krillin then started to look after him. That's where we came along, and well, now you got me raising him."

"So his parents are gone.. just like mine?" Jaduko sadly asked, looking at Taisuka. Lizz nodded. Clenching a fist, Jaduko looked at the moon once more. "Don't worry Taisuka." He said to himself, forgetting Lizz was standing next to him. "We'll find your mother, she's still alive, I know it."

"Are you done talking to yourself?" A voice called from inside causing Jaduko and Lizz to turn around. Konno was standing in the doorway. "Get to sleep, we start training tomorrow."

Jaduko and Lizz walked inside of Kame House, it was almost time for Jaduko to become a warrior.

Jaduko's adventures with the Turtle School over the next nine years will take place in this spinoff, because those events do not directly affect the main U93 storyline: https://readuniverse93online.forumotion.com/t273-spinoff-dragon-ball-universe-93-gaiden-turtle-school

Or You Can Continue Onto Chapter 11: https://readuniverse93online.forumotion.com/t81-vol-2-chapter-11-grand-prize-dragon-ball
Back to top Go down
https://readuniverse93online.forumotion.com

VOL 1: Chapter 10 - "Reunited Blood Brothers"
Page 1 of 1