Dragon Ball Universe 93 ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The story of Universe 93! This is a shared site with the United Z-Fighters. New chapters and episodes come out often.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ruta

Ruta

Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 12:22 am

Ruta broke off the beam struggle and dodged out of the way, using it as a distraction to get closer to him and land an elbow to the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 12:23 am

Jaduko's head jerked to the side from the attack and noticed King Kai and Bubbles watching from the window of the house. He recoiled from the attack and kicked up, slamming his leg into Ruta's chest.
Back to top Go down
https://readuniverse93online.forumotion.com
Ruta

Ruta

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 12:28 am

Ruta grabbed his leg and flipped herself upside down so she could grip Jaduko's head with her knees and flip back over to slam his head into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 12:31 am

Jaduko recovered from the attack and hovered himself up into the air, he spun around and swept her off her feet. He rolled to the side and quickly hopped up into a fighting pose.
Back to top Go down
Ruta

Ruta

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 12:35 am

Ruta hopped up into a stance as well, before she started to yell at the top of her lungs.
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 12:36 am

Jaduko's tense stance softened as he widened his eyes and watched her. "Did I hurt you too much?" He asked, blinking.
Back to top Go down
Ruta

Ruta

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 12:40 am

Ruta looked back up at him with bright blue eyes before her hair spiked up with gold, and the yelling cut off. "Stop mocking me already!"
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 12:42 am

Jaduko seemed surprised from her transformation. He stood straight up and a smile came across his face. "I knew there was somethin' odd about your strength, you were tougher than a regular Saiyan."
Back to top Go down
Ruta

Ruta

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 12:44 am

She let out another quick yell and lunged at him, cracking the ground beneath her feet and striking out with rapid punches.
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 12:47 am

Jaduko lifted himself in the air and flew back. He blocked the majority of Ruta's punches, but a few went past his defenses, striking him with brute force. After circling the planet, Jaduko kicked off from Ruta and slid across the ground as cuts and bruises lined his skin.

"Aren't you gonna let me transform too?" He asked, tilting his head and cracking his neck.
Back to top Go down
Ruta

Ruta

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 12:48 am

Ruta looked at him in surprise. "You what?"
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 12:52 am

Jaduko jumped up and down, relaxing his muscles. "Just watch, you want a fair fight right?" A smile came across his face as he narrowed his gaze and looked Ruta directly in the eyes. The air around Jaduko's body started swirling as his hair flowed along with it. Within an instant, it shot up and turned into a golden yellow color. His eye color changed from a dark blue into a lighter cyan color.

"Ready for round two?" He asked, lifting his fists up again.
Back to top Go down
Ruta

Ruta

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 12:56 am

"Son of a-" Ruta cut herself off and lunged at Jaduko again, aiming to grab his head with her hand and slam it into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 12:59 am

Jaduko flinched back as Ruta slammed him into the ground. He recoiled from the attack, kicking her off of him and getting to his feet.

With a quick lunge, he dove towards Ruta, tackling her as their bodies fizzed from view. Jaduko tackled her with enough force that the two fizzed off of King Kai's planet and onto the tail of Snake Way.
Back to top Go down
Ruta

Ruta

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 1:03 am

Ruta kicked Jaduko off of her and hovered up in the air a bit, firing of small blasts of energy towards him.
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 1:05 am

Jaduko rolled back as a blast smashed the concrete where he once laid. He got to his feet and smacked his hand around in a blur, deflecting Ruta's blasts and sending them flying. Several of them accidentally hit King Kai's Planet while the rest of them vanished into the yellow clouds below them with a small 'pft'.
Back to top Go down
Ruta

Ruta

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 1:07 am

Ruta flew towards him, fast enough to hit him just as the last blast did, with an elbow to his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 1:09 am

Jaduko let out a cough as she slammed into his stomach. He was sent flying down the road on Snake Way, further away from King Kai's planet. Skidding on his feet, he halted in place.

"Ouch, I just ate, try to not aim for the stomach!" He replied with a laugh as if he was enjoying the fight.
Back to top Go down
Ruta

Ruta

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 1:12 am

Ruta flew to cover the distance between them and throw a single full force punch towards his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 1:15 am

Jaduko's laugh dropped to a serious frown as he threw his arm up and caught her first with his forearm. An air wave exploded from the punch and the two froze in place for a few seconds. Jaduko's wrist band slowly ripped and dropped off of his wrist, floating down into the clouds.

Jaduko pushed his arm forward and threw his fist towards Ruta's face.
Back to top Go down
Ruta

Ruta

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 1:20 am

Ruta bent backwards enough that the punch nicked her cheek. She did a sort of no hand cartwheel and kicked Jaduko with both feet before landing further back along snake way.
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 1:24 am

Jaduko stumbled back and lifted his hand up, he moved his fingers and motioned for her to come attack him. Little did she know, he turned around and shot down the road of Snake Way, his blue aura followed him.
Back to top Go down
Ruta

Ruta

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 1:25 am

Ruta shot down Snake Way after Jaduko, maintaining the same speed as him.
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 1:28 am

The two kept a fast pace as they raced down Snake Way, Jaduko took the chance and halted in his tracks, letting Ruta catch up to him. He lifted his arm and clothes lined her as she flipped and landed on her back, skidding down the road.
Back to top Go down
Ruta

Ruta

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 1:31 am

Ruta dug her feet into the stone as she skidded, as soon as she brought herself to a stop she launched herself back towards him, barely shooting past his side and then striking him from behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next