Dragon Ball Universe 93 ©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The story of Universe 93! This is a shared site with the United Z-Fighters. New chapters and episodes come out often.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 1:33 am

Jaduko leaned forward from the attack and recoiled, throwing his elbow back and smacking her in the jaw. Lightning seemed to spark as the two shot apart and skidded away from each other.

Jaduko panted as he lifted his arm up and rolled it around in a circle, stretching it. "You're not half bad!" He shouted to her.
Back to top Go down
https://readuniverse93online.forumotion.com
Ruta

Ruta

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 1:38 am

"Do me a favor and rot in hell," she shouted back. Ruta ran and jumped off the side of Snake Way before flying up on the other side and attacking with a flurry of kicks and punches.
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 1:41 am

Jaduko didn't turn around to face her, instead he dodged every attack as if he could sense they were coming. Rapidly spinning around, he slammed his foot into her nose, sending her flying down the road.

Jumping backwards to get distance from her, he held his hands at his sides. "Kamehame...." he started to shout as a blue ball of energy formed in between his hands. "HAAA!!" He continued and thrust his arms forward, a blue beam shot from his hands and twisted and turned as it rushed towards Ruta.
Back to top Go down
Ruta

Ruta

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 1:44 am

Ruta caught it with both hands in front of her, and cushioned it back towards her stomach, her feet dug into the stone and she skidded back creating cracks in the walkway.
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 1:46 am

Jaduko held his hands firmly as he grit his teeth, pushing against Ruta's force. "HAAAAA!" He kept shouting, as the beam vibrated in power.
Back to top Go down
Ruta

Ruta

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 1:50 am

Ruta struggled to hold the attack off, but the energy pooled together in her hands, making a large orb. The cracks in the walkway etched out even further, almost like a spiderweb along the stone.
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 1:52 am

The Kamehameha vanished from Jaduko's hands, leaving him with his hands pointed out towards Ruta. He dropped to the ground, panting from the attack.
Back to top Go down
Ruta

Ruta

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 1:54 am

Ruta was only able to redirect the orb off to the side so she wasn't in it's path, not able to completely dissipate it. She also hesitated for a second, recovering from deflecting the Kamehameha.
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 1:57 am

Jaduko straightened himself and looked out towards Ruta, even more scratches and bruises appeared on his skin. "If you talk tough, come and finish me off." He called to her in between pants.
Back to top Go down
Ruta

Ruta

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 2:00 am

Ruta slowly walked towards him, and threw a punch to his stomach with all the energy she had.
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 2:02 am

Jaduko threw his arms to the side and a power surged around him, stopping Ruta's punch before making contact with his stomach. Lightning sparked around his body and his hair spiked up even more revealing his forehead. He didn't move, he just looked her dead in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Ruta

Ruta

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 2:04 am

Ruta's face was set with determination, she launched another punch with only half as much power as the one before.
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 2:07 am

Jaduko slapped her punch and she stumbled to the side, he didn't hit her with enough force to knock her off of Snake Way.

"You're strong." Jaduko replied, his voice was more stern than before. Lifting a hand up, he pointed it at Ruta, who was still recovering from the slap. "Ruta was your name, right? Why are you trying to kill me, speak up before I blast you off this road and into hell."
Back to top Go down
Ruta

Ruta

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 2:11 am

"I'm taking revenge! You know exactly what you did, don't play dumb with me." Ruta pointed a finger at him, and put her other hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 2:12 am

Jaduko lowered his hand. "Can we talk, and you not try to kill me for a second?" He turned his body and looked at her. "I've never seen you before, what did I do?"
Back to top Go down
Ruta

Ruta

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 2:14 am

"Are you kidding me right now? You did that!" Ruta pointed to the golden disc above her head.
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 2:17 am

Jaduko lifted a finger and pointed at her halo with a confused look on his face. The lightning around him disappeared and his hair dropped down, turning from golden back to brown. He lifted the hand that was pointing towards Ruta's halo, and pointed at his own. "How could have I have done that, if I'm dead too?"
Back to top Go down
Ruta

Ruta

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 2:20 am

Ruta's hair turned back to brown as she crossed her arms with a 'hmph'. "I don't know, you tell me."
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 2:22 am

Jaduko crossed his arms and looked Ruta up and down. "As stubborn as Seikyo.." he muttered to himself. "Listen," He continued, "You're saying that I killed you, right? Well, if had already 'killed you', then why didn't I blast you off into hell a few moments ago?"
Back to top Go down
Ruta

Ruta

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 2:25 am

"I said I don't know, and I honestly don't care." Ruta tapped her foot impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 2:27 am

"Don't let me lose my temper, or else I will toss you into hell." Jaduko replied, giving an awkward laugh to lighten the mood, he playfully punched Ruta in the arm as he kept laughing.
Back to top Go down
Ruta

Ruta

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 2:29 am

Ruta scrunched her face up. "You think this is a game?" Now she was getting up in his face, pointing fingers.
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 2:32 am

"Ookayy, this is gonna take some work." Jaduko replied, stepping back. "Listen, I know people that were once like you. Moody, serious, and well, evil?" He looked Ruta in the eyes. "I don't know who killed you, but I can assure you that I am not him, why don't you trust me? Maybe I can help you." He seemed serious.
Back to top Go down
Ruta

Ruta

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 2:35 am

"Trust the guy that killed me? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, no thanks." She narrowed her eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
Jaduko Masurao
Admin
Jaduko Masurao

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 2:37 am

Jaduko shrugged and started walking away from Ruta back towards where King Kai's Planet was. "Suit yourself, I was gonna try to help you get stronger, to kill the guy that killed you. But I guess if 'he' is already dead, you don't needa get stronger, or even make a friend now do you?" He didn't turn around, just kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!   Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaduko vs. Ruta - Battle in the Heavens!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next